Saturday, July 22, 2017

The Best Hit did not meet expectations (low ratings, controversies) but Cha Tae Hyun still shone as a co- PD






[+2258, -126] It was really the most fun in its timeslot;;

[+1633, -84] I enjoyed it though.... I always waited for the episodes at 11... I'm sad today's the last

[+1556, -71] Cha Tae Hyun is to be applauded, a very responsible person

[+1013, -60] It was still beautiful to give it a try! Fighting!

[+717, -135] It was just a scenario problem... 

[+208, -16] The audience rating is low but that crying scene is the best I've seen all year

[+214, -21] The actors were really good and the drama is sad...  The director was getting better but I felt sorry for the limitations of the sitcom writer. I cried at the performance of Lee Deok Hwa. I am sorry for the controversy between the writer and Yoo PD.

No comments:

Post a Comment