Monday, May 15, 2017

Tunnel Episode 14



Naver: Mok Jin Woo killed again, kidnapped Park Kwangho's daughter




[+2592, -27] Why did you take that Kingㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

[+1889, -22] Seriously Mok Jin Woo is such a demon like person... She's gonna be okay, right.?ㅠㅠ

[+1812, -26] This drama omg... No time to even breathe

[+1711, -27] "My Daughter"ㅠㅠ "Dad" ㅠㅠ

[+1447, -32] Choi Jin Hyuk sshi, let's just transform into Wol-ryung and kill Mok Jin Woo (Wol Ryung is CJH's gumiho character in Gu Family Book)

[+727, -11] Daebak, yesterday I wrote a comment about how they'd have hidden the fountain pen in the red dollㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... My reasoning was a big hit!

[+708, -11] My Saturday night routine for the last few weeks: 10 minutes before Tunnel, I finish all my work and only have OCN on my TV. After Tunnel starts, I can't even go to the bathroom. I am fully concentrated but it's already 10:50pm noo please don't end!!! After 11pm I go on Naver to read the articles about the ending

[+700, -16] This is the only drama I watch without touching my cellphone even once

[+584, -7] If there is no happy ending, please at least let Yeon Seok, Kwangho and their daughter live happily as a family in the past

[+577, -17] A fountain pen in a doll, a recording device in a chess king... Writer-nim are you a genius?

[+502, -6] Mok Jin Woo's character is twice as better written than both Sunjae's and Kwangho's 

[+493, -7] Lee Yoo Young's acting was really good, from being emotionless and cold she got to meet her father when he came back, even her face changed, she looked like a real daughter who has parents she can rely on, she's no longer alone... It was a really good performance

[+487, -5] Kwangho did say that Sunjae was no good for his daughter...

[+473, -4] But I thought he'd throw that king away when he got it....

[+451, -6] Why did the article come so fast... Is that you Reporter Oh?

[+406, -6] Goosebumps, he was hearing them through the chess piece....

[+338, -12] They saved each other's contact as "My Daughter" and "Dad"... So heartbreakingㅠㅠ


No comments:

Post a Comment