Saturday, May 27, 2017

"The Villainess" Kim Ok Bin's action movie gets a 4 minute standing ovation at Cannes






[+2674, -94] You go Kim Ok Bin! 

[+2030, -80] The NIS (National Intelligence Service) are only competent in movies ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+1714, -65] Even by looking at the trailer alone you can see how the shooting techniques are creative and the action scenes are so cool... I can't wait for this movie!

[+1119, -74] It must have been really fun

[+826, -53] I'm curious about what kind of movie it is

[+210, -17] It's really great they chose Kim Ok Bin for that role, I think she's the only one who could have pulled it off, I have to see "The Villainess"!

[+191, -15] As expected from Kim Ok Bin, she's more a screen goddess than a house goddess (reference to her drama Yoona's Street). Also Yoona's Street was an unforgettable life drama. Let's rise Kim Ok Bin!

[+117, -10] Originally the standing ovation used to be done to appear courteous

[+117, -15] I'm looking forward to "The Villainess", I'm getting tired of the current Korean movies, I will cheer for "The Villainess"


No comments:

Post a Comment