Saturday, April 15, 2017

[SPOILERS] Tunnel Episode 7








[+1845, -18] Goosebumps, a daebak drama will unfold tomorrow

   >[+117, -0] I want them to join hands for the investigation now

   >[+111, -0] Chilling drama, been a long time I haven't seen a fish meet water situation like this (a difficult situation that unfolds into a good one)

   >[+101, -0] Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is sooo good

   > [+93, -0] This drama is so so so so good

  >[+143, -0] Been a long time I haven't watched a drama where I constantly look at the clock to see when it will endㅋㅋ

   > [+185, -0]The professor is certified to be the daughter from the dumplings sceneㅅ ㅅ ㅅ

   > [+134, -1] Kim Sunjae, you have to be more polite to Park Kwang Ho now...

   > [+108, -0] I already knew that Kim Sunjae was the baby from the past, but I still got so immersed in the moment, that's how great his acting was

  > [+133, -0] I still can't believe this is the first work of the writer, unbelievable, this is already an all kill


[+1472, -26] Wow, it will be crazy fun tomorrow

   > [+100, -11] Woah, this is one million times more fun than the crazy Signal drama... This one is giving me more goosebumps

[+1205, -15] So much fun, this is the best dramaㄷㄷ

[+1027, -19] Goosebumps...

[+940, -21] Crazy good

[+509, -12] Woah, today how chilling was Yoon Hyun Min, I almost caught a disease just watching him... Sunjae's father finally meets Choi Jin Hyuk. Goosebumps.ㅋㅋ

[+486, -8] Today, Tunnel was scary funㅋㅋㅋ... Glad it's already Saturdayㅠㅠ when will Sunday comeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+465, -6] It's good that the real identity is already known

[+447, -7] What was that today.... Just look at this soul grinding writingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+409, -4] They revealed his identity so smoothly... This writer is daebak

[+414, -7] Another well done creepy OCN drama

[+443, -21] Ha. I apologize to Voice, but this is way more fun

[+392, -12] Daebak, the father remembered him after 30 years, as soon as he saw his face

[+343, -2] The reason she looked for the dumplings again, is because she remembered her mom feeding them to herㅜㅜ

[+351, -7] This is so daebak... Choi Jin Hyuk's acting is soo good. I'm looking forward to tomorrowㅎㅎ

[+340, -5] I wish I could watch Tunnel every day...

[+274, -5] Tomorrow will be a kkuljaem booking

[+278, -8] Let's broadcast every day ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm not joking




No comments:

Post a Comment