Friday, April 21, 2017

"Man To Man" First Episode Airs on JTBC








[+1111, -30] Park Sung Woong mainly plays a villain, it's been so much time since he did comedy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+911, -35] I thought it was a spy drama, turns out it's an action comedyㅋㅋ

[+741, -39] Park Sung Woongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ amazing actingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+650, -73] This is so funny, a must watch

[+585, -58] I don't even know what I'm watching, I think it's an action comedy

[+273, -39] No complaints about the acting! Definitely looking forward to tomorrow's ep

[+231, -26] So much funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ tomorrow I'm expecting the romance angleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+211, -19] I thought it'd be a heavy drama and didn't want to watch it, I came across it by chance... Park Sung Woong is so so funny ㅋㅋ

[+220, -30]I just watched it because I felt so empty after Do Bong Soon, this will get even more fun when Park Sung Woong and Park Hae Jin get together

[+239, -41] Peak visuals from Park Hae Jin... I'm waiting for tomorrow

[+191, -27] This is more than I expected ㅋㅋ Can't wait !

[+218, -37] What is this refreshing drama!!

[+170, -20] Time passed by in the blink of an eye, a whole new genre, fresh impression, ratings will be good


No comments:

Post a Comment