Friday, April 28, 2017

2PM Junho guests on I Live Alone, his house, cats and a day on campus with Chansung






[+1567, -34] Just like Kyuhyun said, his house is in the center of Cheongdam-dong, such a big and nice house and Kim Hee Sun lives on the lower floor... I cannot even begin to imagine the income of top performers

[+1049, -47] Actually, his acting on Chief Kim was really good... and he's always smiling so he gives off a good impression

[+818, -26] Junho and his cats are so happy together

[+774, -20] Park Na Rae's dinosaur was daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+597, -34] Junho is seriously so cute

[+325, -7] In the past, JYP told the kids that they should think about their future and study, that's why many kids at JYP went to grad school. It's good to be successful as an entertainer but it's also very nice to be self disciplined for your future. I hope 2PM lives on for a long time.

[+265, -10] Park Na Rae, Junho, Chansung's animal impersonationsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+241, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋChansung was so funny

[+223, -10] When Chief Kim first came out I wasn't really interested in it but I soon changed my mind. I hope to see you in more works in the future

[+191, -10] Junho was seriously so cute... I don't have that kind of degree at my college. It's nice to see Junho and Chansung both so cute and hard working~~Good good 

No comments:

Post a Comment