Monday, February 27, 2017

JYP: "Jun K, elbow surgery completed. Jun K reported pain in his knees and chest, will be re-examined"



Article via Naver  

JYP's official statement: 

"We sincerely apologize again for the accident that occurred during the performance on the 26th.

Jun K has undergone surgery to join the fractured elbow bones today and is now resting after being hospitalized. According to the doctor, the surgery went well without any abnormalities.

I did not come out at first, but now Jun K is feeling pain on his knees and chest, so he will consult with his doctor and wait for more detailed examination.

As soon as new progress is made, we will be able to inform you immediately."

[+1926, -92] Jun K oppa's knees are not feeling well, I'm so worried ㅠㅠ. Please do not feel burdened about the concert stopping, just concentrate on your therapy. To everyone else, please be careful. ㅠㅠ

[+1648, -58] I'm feeling really hurt. Please recover quickly...

[+1219, -57] No, don't be hurt again...ㅠㅠ

[+1072, -53] I pray that Minjun recovers well... I am so sad... I pray you get treated well and recover soon

[+982, -44] Aigooo ㅠㅠ, I hope you get better soon. How painful must it have been ㅠㅠ

[+323, -35] He didn't cheat anyone, he was working hard in front of his fans and then had an emergency operation after his accident. Where are all the tough assholes talking about dropping out of the army?

[+211, -9] Jun K-ya, I'll be waiting for your quick recovery

[+199, -6] It's fortunate that the surgery is over. I hope the other parts don't have serious problems. Yesterday, my heart was heavy ㅠㅠ

[+193, -6] Once you get injured, you suffer a great deal, please make a quick recovery ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment